Landscape Lighting Installation in Denver
Need Landscape Lighting Installed?
We have a specialist for that.
Ready to give your front or backyard the attention it deserves? Whether you're looking to install a new landscape lighting system or just update your existing setup, our landscape lighting specialists can help.
In a hurry to get your landscape lighting installed? We offer same-day service and a solid 1-year parts and labor warranty for all of our landscape lighting customers.
How it works
Schedule an appointment with ease.
Call us at (303) 436-2525 or contact us online, and a Client Care Representative will schedule your in-home assessment for a day and time that's convenient for you. In a hurry? Let us know and we can make sure to get started that same day if it works with your schedule.
Receive a courtesy call.
You'll receive a call when your Landscape Lighting Specialist is 20–30 minutes away, so you won't have to wait around all day. You'll also get an email showing you a picture and bio of the specialist coming to your home.
Get an accurate price estimate.
Your electrician will assess your landscape lighting needs and provide you with several design/upgrade options, along with honest and accurate price estimates for each.
Relax as we install your landscape lighting.
We'll take care of everything needed to install and/or upgrade your home's landscape lighting. We can usually get started on the same day you call us. Installing landscape lighting can take anywhere from 1 hour to multiple days, depending on the extent of the job.
Share your feedback.
After the job, you'll get a call from a Client Care Representative who will make sure you're 100% satisfied with your service from start to finish. Your feedback matters to us.
How much does it cost to install landscape lighting?
Installing landscape lighting in the Denver area can cost anywhere from $500 to $5,000.
Want more specific pricing? The only way we can give you an accurate price is through a free in-home estimate. However, we can say that the price varies based on these factors:
- The amount of light fixtures you need. The more lights you need to complete the look you want, the more you'll end up paying. That's because with each individual light fixture you add to your design, you'll need to pay for:
- The light fixtures themselves ($100–$320 per fixture)
- The labor required to install and run wiring for each fixture
- The kind of lighting system you choose. Homeowners have 3 options when it comes to the kind of outdoor lights they choose, listed below from least to most expensive:
- Low-voltage (LED or halogen)
- If you’re adding lighting around existing landscape. Existing structures in your yard (trees, plants, etc.) will increase the cost of the installation. That’s because your installer will have to implant light fixtures and run/bury wiring in very confined spaces. Additionally, the contractor may need to retrofit any existing wiring, which can increase installation costs by 20–25%.
Want to learn more about the factors that affect the cost of a landscape lighting installation? Check out our in-depth blog, "How Much Does It Cost to Install Outdoor/Landscape Lighting in Denver?.
Justin was very courteous, prompt and professional
See more testimonialsStar Review-
Justin was very courteous, prompt and professional while working on our electrical problem. Our microwave kept tripping the circuit, and Justin installed a dedicated line for the microwave. He also rewired and installed LED lights for our back yard. We are very thankful for his expertise and his help in carrying some boxes delivered by UPS containing medical supplies to an upstairs room. Thanks again.Kathy M
100% satisfaction guaranteed (yes, really!)
We strive to get the job done right the first time. But if you have any issues, just call. You'll have your own client advocate to help you resolve any issues until you're 100% satisfied.