Our 22-point Furnace Inspection
Plumbline’s tune-up is a comprehensive 22-point inspection and basic cleaning that is designed to leave your furnace running at maximum efficiency and to ensure safe and reliable operation.
- Monitor a complete heat cycle to ensure proper operation.
- Test safety controls.
- Remove, inspect, lubricate, and make minor adjustments to the blower wheel and housing.
- Perform gas leak detection and carbon monoxide testing with the unit running.
- Visually inspect the heat exchanger for hot spots and cracks.
- Inspect and adjust the burner assembly.
- Check the ignition system including the flame sensor and igniter.
- Check gas pressures.
- Check the furnace filter for debris and dirt.
- Check the fan belt on older furnaces.
- Check the thermocouple and pilot and older furnaces.
- Take amperage draws on motors.
- Check for adequate combustion air.
- Airflow performance check.
- Check venting.
- Inspect carbon monoxide alarms and perform a visual safety inspection of the mechanical room and equipment.
- Check the wiring.
- Check the thermostat for proper operation.
- Clean the flame sensor.
- Clean the pilot assembly on older furnaces.
- Clean the burner assembly.
- Clean cabinet exterior.
No Breakdown Guarantee:
If we provide a clean bill of health and there are any issues during the current heating season, we will apply 100% of the cost of the tune-up toward any repairs.
Tune-up schedule slots move fast! Contact us for availability.