Sewer Line Repair/Replacement in Denver, CO
Got Sewer Line Problems?
We Have a Specialist for That
Our Excavation Specialists can repair or replace any sewer line using:
- Trenchless pipe burst: Replace your old sewer line without digging anything up.
- Trenchless pipe relining: Repair your current main sewer line without digging anything up
- Traditional dig: Repair or replace your current sewer line via excavation
How it works
Schedule an appointment with ease
Call us at (303) 436-2525 or contact us online, and a Client Care Representative will schedule your service at a day and time that's convenient for you.
Receive a courtesy call
You'll receive a call when your specialist is 20-30 minutes away, so you won't have to wait around all day. You'll also get an email showing you a picture and bio of the specialist coming to your home.
Discover the problem and the solution
Your specialist will do a video inspection of the sewer line to find the problem. Then, you'll get repair/replace options. Your specialist will explain the pros, cons and prices of each option so you can make an informed decision.
Get your sewer line fixed
Our Excavation Specialists can repair or replace your sewer line the following day.
Share your feedback
After the job, you'll get a call from a Client Care Representative who will make sure you're 100% satisfied with your service from start to finish. Your feedback matters to us.
Price: How much does a sewer line repair/replacement cost?
The only way we can give you an accurate price is through a free in-home estimate. However, we can say that the price varies based on these factors:
- Repair vs. replace—Repairing the sewer line costs less than replacing it. But replacing the line now may save you more in the long run.
- Replacement method—Replacing the sewer line via digging costs less than doing a trenchless pipe burst. But a pipe burst involves less mess
If I have any other plumbing needs I know exactly who to ask for
See more testimonials
Chauncy was extremely helpful! We had several plumbers come to our home and not know what the problem was but Chauncy knew exactly what he was doing and what to look for. He was very friendly as well as professional and gave me several helpful tips on other services I was needing as well. If I have any other plumbing needs I know exactly who to ask for.Karyn M
100% satisfaction guaranteed (yes, really!)
We strive to get the job done right the first time. But if you have any issues, just call. You'll have your own client advocate to help you resolve any issues until you're 100% satisfied.