Water Filtration Installation in Denver, CO
Want Your Water Pure?
Sure, We Have a Specialist for That
Our Plumbing Care Specialist can install these water filtration systems:
- Halo 2-Stage Under Counter Drinking Water System (Provides whole-house water filtration)
- Halo Ion 9 Water Conditioner (dissolves hard water build-up, inhibits corrosion)
- Halo Heater Guardian (protects your water heater from scale and corrosion)
- Halo 5 Whole-House Water Treatment System (Integrates water filtration with hard water treatment)
How it works
Schedule an appointment with ease
Call us at (303) 436-2525 or contact us online, and a Client Care Representative will schedule an in-home assessment at a day and time that's convenient for you.
Receive a courtesy call
You'll receive a call when your Plumbing Care Specialist is 20-30 minutes away, so you won't have to wait around all day. You'll also get an email showing you a picture and bio of the specialist coming to your home.
Get a free water test + price estimates
Your specialist will perform a free water test to show you why it's important to install certain water filtration systems to protect your family and home. Then, they'll present your best water filtration options and the prices for each.
Relax while we install
We can usually install the water filtration system the same day.
Share your feedback
After the job, you'll get a call from a Client Care Representative who will make sure you're 100% satisfied with your service from start to finish. Your feedback matters to us.
Installation cost factors
The only way we can give you an accurate price is through a free in-home estimate. However, we can say that the price varies based on these factors:
- Whole-home vs. point-of-use—A single point-of-use water filter is less expensive than a whole-home water filter.
- Water filter capabilities—A water filter model that both conditions and purifies the water will cost more than a model that only does one or the other.
Santino B. from Denver, CO
See more testimonials
Marc was awesome. Answered all my questions easily, and was more than accommodating. A+ Thanks.Santino B. from Denver, CO
100% satisfaction guaranteed (yes, really!)
We strive to get the job done right the first time. But if you have any issues, just call. You'll have your own client advocate to help you resolve any issues until you're 100% satisfied.