Indoor Lighting Installations in Denver
Need a Light Fixture Installed?
We have a specialist for that.
Our Indoor Lighting Specialists provide fast and easy lighting installations that turn your house into a warm, inviting home.
Plus, our indoor lighting services include:
- Same-day installations (if you provide the fixture)
- Solid 1-year labor and parts warranties
How it works
Schedule an appointment with ease.
Call us at (303) 436-2525 or contact us online, and a Client Care Representative will schedule your in-home assessment for a day and time that's convenient for you. In a hurry? Let us know. As long as you're providing the fixture, we can complete the installation that same day if it works with your schedule.
Receive a courtesy call.
You'll receive a call when your Indoor Lighting Specialist is 20–30 minutes away, so you won't have to wait around all day. You'll also get an email showing you a picture and bio of the specialist coming to your home.
Get an accurate price estimate.
Your specialist will assess your lighting needs and provide you with an honest and accurate price estimate.
Relax as we install your indoor lighting.
We'll take care of everything needed to install your home's lighting fixture. We can usually get started on the same day you contact us. Installing an indoor light fixture typically takes us anywhere from 30 minutes to several hours, depending on the difficulty of the installation.
Share your feedback.
After the job, you'll get a call from a Client Care Representative who will make sure you're 100% satisfied with your service from start to finish. Your feedback matters to us.
How much does it cost to install an indoor lighting fixture?
Installing an indoor lighting fixture in Denver typically costs anywhere from $97 to $1,500+.
Want more specific pricing? The only way we can give you an accurate price is through a free in-home estimate. However, we can say that the price varies based on these factors:
- Height of the ceiling. If the light fixture is being installed on a higher ceiling this will usually increase the cost of the installation. Ceilings higher than 8–10 feet usually make for a more difficult installation because they require special tools such as height-specific ladders or even a mechanical lift.
- Whether multiple specialists are needed. More difficult installations typically require more than one specialist to get the job done . And the more specialists needed, the more you'll pay in labor costs.
- The complexity of the fixture. A more complex lighting fixture (i.e. a chandelier) will cost more to install. That's because more complex fixtures often require installing more advanced support systems, which raises the cost of labor and materials.
Interested in learning more about the factors that affect the cost of an indoor lighting installation? Just check out our blog, "How Much Does it Cost to Install a Light Fixture in My Denver Home?".
The light looks gorgeous. Plumbline does a great job every time they come out
See more testimonials
I am very happy with the installation. The light looks gorgeous. Plumbline does a great job every time they come out. Kenley was great. Very professional! Very happy!Anonymous
100% satisfaction guaranteed (yes, really!)
We strive to get the job done right the first time. But if you have any issues, just call. You'll have your own client advocate to help you resolve any issues until you're 100% satisfied.