Water Heater Installation and Replacement in Denver, CO
Need a New Water Heater?
We Have a Specialist for That
Our Plumbing Care Specialists can install any brand of:
- Gas water heater
- Electric Water heater
How it works
Schedule an appointment with ease
Call us at (303) 436-2525 or contact us online, and a Client Care Representative will schedule a free in-home assessment at a day and time that's convenient for you.
Receive a courtesy call
You'll receive a call when your Plumbing Care Specialist is 20-30 minutes away, so you won't have to wait around all day. You'll also get an email showing you a picture and bio of the specialist coming to your home.
Get free estimates
Your specialist will assess your current water heater set-up, ask about your family's hot water needs, and then give you your best water heater options and a price estimate for each.
Relax as we install your water heater
We can usually install your water heater the same day.
Share your feedback
After the job, you'll get a call from a Client Care Representative who will make sure you're 100% satisfied with your service from start to finish. Your feedback matters to us.
Price: How much does it cost to install a water heater?
The only way we can give you an accurate price is through a free in-home estimate. However, we can say that the price varies based on these factors:
- Tank size—The most common water heater size for single family homes is 40 to 50 gallons (50 gallon being more expensive). But there are also specialty sized tanks, which cost more than traditional sized water heaters. Your Plumbing Care Professional will determine the size you need to meet your family's hot water needs.
- Water heater's energy factor—Energy factor (EF) determines the tankless water heater efficiency. The higher efficiency means more expensive upfront, but it costs less to run.
- Fuel type (Gas vs. electric)—Electric water heaters typically cost less to buy and, in some instances, to install than gas water heaters. But a gas water heater typically costs less to run. Your comfort specialist will help you find the best fuel type for your home.
- Length of manufacturer warranty—A longer warranty costs more but gives you peace of mind. If there’s a problem with the product, you won’t have to pay out of pocket for the parts to fix it.
- Pulling permits—We are required to pull permits, which is an additional fee that varies depending on the municipality you live in.
- Code upgrades—If we discover that we need to make upgrades to get your home up to code, that's an additional fee
I could not be happier
See more testimonials
Marc did a great job from start to finish, He installed my new water heater. My old one sprung a leak and Plumbline was there to the rescue! Marc's expertise, attention to details, and pride in his work shows. He explained everything that was going to happen for the install. I could not be happier. Thank you very much! I will be using Plumbline for all of my home service needs.Greg K
100% satisfaction guaranteed (yes, really!)
We strive to get the job done right the first time. But if you have any issues, just call. You'll have your own client advocate to help you resolve any issues until you're 100% satisfied.
Get a 40-gallon American brand gas water heater installed for $999. Only applies to standard installation which would include 2 flex water lines and one flex gas line.
Other restrictions may apply. Price does not include permit fee or any code upgrades.