Tankless Water Heater Installation and Replacement in Denver, CO
Want Endless Hot Water?
We Have a Specialist for That.
Our Plumbing Care Specialists can install any brand of:
- Gas tankless water heater
- Electric tankless water heater
How it works
Schedule an appointment with ease
Call us at (303) 436-2525 or contact us online, and a Client Care Representative will schedule your free in-home assessment at a day and time that's convenient for you.
Receive a courtesy call
You'll receive a call when your Plumbing Care Specialist is 20-30 minutes away, so you won't have to wait around all day. You'll also get an email showing you a picture and bio of the specialist coming to your home.
Get free estimates
Your specialist will assess your current water heater set-up, ask you about your family's hot water needs and then present water heater options alongside a price estimate for each.
Get endless hot water
We'll schedule a time and day for an installer to come install the tankless water heater. It should only take a day.
Share your feedback
After the job, you'll get a call from a Client Care Representative who will make sure you're 100% satisfied with your service from start to finish. Your feedback matters to us.
Price: How much does it cost to install a tankless water heater?
The only way we can give you an accurate price is through a free in-home estimate. However, we can say that the price varies based on these factors:
- Size—Size is measured by the flow rate measured in gmp (gallons per minute). The larger the size, the more the water heater costs. Your Plumbing Care Professional will determine the gpm you need to provide enough hot water for your family.
- Water heater's energy factor—Energy factor (EF) determines the tankless water heater efficiency. Higher means more expensive upfront but it costs less over time.
- Length of manufacturer warranty—A longer warranty costs more but gives you peace of mind. If there’s a problem with the product, you won’t have to pay out of pocket for the parts to fix it.
- Difficulty of the installation—Converting from a tank-style water heater to a tankless model often requires additional work, such as running a new (larger) gas line to the water heater, adding new ventilation through the roof or wall of your home and running new plumbing to and from the tankless water heater.
- Pulling permits—We are required to pull permits, which is an additional fee that varies depending on the municipality you live in.
- Code upgrades—If we discover that we need to make upgrades to get your home up to code, that's an additional fee.
I could not be happier
See more testimonials
Marc did a great job from start to finish, He installed my new water heater. My old one sprung a leak and Plumbline was there to the rescue! Marc's expertise, attention to details, and pride in his work shows. He explained everything that was going to happen for the install. I could not be happier. Thank you very much! I will be using Plumbline for all of my home service needs.Greg K
100% satisfaction guaranteed (yes, really!)
We strive to get the job done right the first time. But if you have any issues, just call. You'll have your own client advocate to help you resolve any issues until you're 100% satisfied.