Heat Pump Replacement and Installation in Denver, CO
Need a New Heat Pump?
We a Have Specialist for That
How it works
Schedule an appointment with ease
Call us at (303) 436-2525 or contact us online, and a Client Care Representative will schedule your free in-home assessment at a day and time that's convenient for you.
Receive a courtesy call
You'll receive a call when your HVAC Design Specialist is 20-30 minutes away, so you won't have to wait around all day. You'll also get an email showing you a picture and bio of the specialist coming to your home.
Get free estimates
Your specialist will ask questions about your family's cooling and heating needs and perform the necessary calculations to determine your heat pump's size. They will then present you different heat pump options alongside a price estimate for each.
Relax as we install your heat pump
We can usually install your heat pump the same day.
Share your feedback
After the job, you'll get a call from a Client Care Representative who will make sure you're 100% satisfied with your service from start to finish. Your feedback matters to us.
Price: How much does it cost to install a heat pump?
The only way we can give you an accurate price is through a free in-home estimate. However, we can say that the price varies based on these factors:
- Heat pump size—Heat pump size is measured in tons. The larger your system, the more expensive it will be.
To find the right heat pump size for your home, your HVAC Design Consultant will perform a detailed calculation that includes analyzing your home's energy efficiency, ductwork sizing, and square footage.
- Heat pump efficiency level—Heat pumps have 2 efficiency ratings: SEER (cooling efficiency) and HSPF (heating efficiency). Higher efficiency ratings means the heat pump costs less to run. But it also means the upfront cost is higher.
- Length of manufacturer warranty—A longer warranty costs more but gives you peace of mind. If there’s a problem with the product, you won’t have to pay out of pocket for the parts to fix it.
- Pulling permits—We are required to pull permits, which is an additional fee that varies depending on the municipality you live in.
- Accessibility—If your system is located in a crawl space, attic or tight closet, this will increase labor costs because it's more difficult to install.
Did an exceptional job installing my AC/Furnace
Sandi M. from Littleton, CO
See more testimonialsStar Review-
Jeff, Jesus and Austin did an exceptional job installing my AC/Furnace. VERY professional, and respectful. Highly recommend this company and crew. Bob Frank did the initial evaluation of my home and gave me great advice and recommendations. You can't go wrong with Plumbline. Trustworthy.Sandi M. from Littleton, CO
100% satisfaction guaranteed (yes, really!)
We strive to get the job done right the first time. But if you have any issues, just call. You'll have your own client advocate to help you resolve any issues until you're 100% satisfied.