Furnace Replacement and Installation in Denver, CO
Need a New Furnace?
We Have a Specialist for That
Our HVAC Design Specialist can install any brand of:
- Gas furnace
- Electric furnace
How it works
Schedule an appointment with ease
Call us at (303) 436-2525 or contact us online, and a Client Care Representative will schedule your free in-home assessment at a day and time that's convenient for you.
Receive a courtesy call
You'll receive a call when your HVAC Design Specialist is 20-30 minutes away, so you won't have to wait around all day. You'll also get an email showing you a picture and bio of the specialist coming to your home.
Get free estimates
Your specialist will ask questions about your family's heating needs and perform the necessary calculations to determine your furnace's size. They will then present you different furnace options alongside a price estimate for each.
Relax as we install your furnace
We can usually install your furnace the same day.
Share your feedback
After the job, you'll get a call from a Client Care Representative who will make sure you're 100% satisfied with your service from start to finish. Your feedback matters to us.
Price: How much does it cost to replace a furnace?
The only way we can give you an accurate price is through a free in-home estimate. However, we can say that the price varies based on these factors:
- Furnace size—Furnace size is measured in BTUs. Smaller furnaces are cheaper; larger, more expensive. To find the right furnace size for your home, your HVAC Design Consultant will perform a detailed calculation that includes analyzing your home's energy efficiency, ductwork sizing, and square footage.
- Furnace efficiency level—Furnace efficiency is measured in AFUE. A higher AFUE rating means the furnace is more efficient, but it also means it's more expensive. Also, high-efficiency gas furnaces (90% to 98% AFUE) require extra venting, which increases the installation cost.
- Fuel type (Gas vs. electric)—Electric furnaces typically cost less to buy and, in some instances, to install than gas furnaces. But a gas furnace typically costs less to run. Your comfort specialist will help you find the best fuel type for your home.
- Length of manufacturer warranty—A longer warranty costs more but gives you peace of mind. If there’s a problem with the product, you won’t have to pay out of pocket for the parts to fix it.
- Pulling permits—We are required to pull permits, which is an additional fee that varies depending on the municipality you live in.
- Ductwork modifications—We may need to modify the ductwork if your new furnace is significantly smaller or larger than your existing unit.
- Accessibility—If your system is located in a crawl space, attic or tight closet, this will increase labor costs because it's more difficult to install.
Did an exceptional job installing my AC/Furnace
Sandi M. from Littleton, CO
See more testimonials
Jeff, Jesus and Austin did an exceptional job installing my AC/Furnace. VERY professional, and respectful. Highly recommend this company and crew. Bob Frank did the initial evaluation of my home and gave me great advice and recommendations. You can't go wrong with Plumbline. Trustworthy.Sandi M. from Littleton, CO
100% satisfaction guaranteed (yes, really!)
We strive to get the job done right the first time. But if you have any issues, just call. You'll have your own client advocate to help you resolve any issues until you're 100% satisfied.
We provide furnace installations and replacements for the Denver Metro area, including:
Arvada - Englewood - Golden - Greenwood Village - Highlands Ranch - Lakewood - Littleton - Lone Tree - Parker - Westminster
This list isn't exhaustive. So if you don't see your area listed, contact us to see if we serve your area.