Boiler Replacement and Installation in Denver, CO
Need a New Boiler?
We Have a Specialist for That
Our HVAC Design Consultant can install any brand of:
- Natural gas boiler
- Propane gas boiler
How it works
Schedule an appointment with ease
Call us at (303) 436-2525 or contact us online, and a Client Care Representative will schedule your free in-home assessment at a day and time that's convenient for you.
Receive a courtesy call
You'll receive a call when your HVAC Design Specialist is 20-30 minutes away, so you won't have to wait around all day. You'll also get an email showing you a picture and bio of the specialist coming to your home.
Get free estimates
Your specialist will ask questions about your family's heating needs and perform the necessary calculations to determine your boiler's size. They will then present you different boiler options alongside a price estimate for each.
Relax as we install your boiler
We can usually install your boiler the next day.
Share your feedback
After the job, you'll get a call from a Client Care Representative who will make sure you're 100% satisfied with your service from start to finish. Your feedback matters to us.
Price: How much does installing a boiler cost?
The only way we can give you an accurate price is through a free in-home estimate. However, we can say that the price varies based on these factors:
- Boiler size—Boiler size is measured in BTUs. Smaller boilers are cheaper; larger, more expensive. The boiler size is majorly determined by the square footage of your home and the size of your existing radiators. Your HVAC Design Consultant will perform the calculations needed to find the right size for your home.
- Fuel type—Natural gas-fired equipment costs less than propane-fired equipment.
- Are you switching from propane to natural gas?—If so, there are extra costs involved. If you don’t have a gas hookup, your local utility company will have to install one. And we'll have to hook up the gas lines between the meter and your house. Finally, there's a cost to remove your propane tank.
- Boiler efficiency—Boiler efficiency is measured in AFUE. A higher AFUE rating means the boiler is more efficient, but it also means it's more expensive.
- Length of manufacturer warranty—A longer warranty costs more but gives you peace of mind. If there’s a problem with the product, you won’t have to pay out of pocket for the parts to fix it.
- Accessibility—If your system is located in a crawl space, attic or tight closet, this will increase labor costs because it's more difficult to install
Professional. Fast. Courteous. Thorough
Brian M. Littleton, CO
See more testimonialsStar Review-
We used Plumbline to replace completely our heating and air conditioning systems. They aren't cheap, but they are very professional and we had a large team show up to complete the job on schedule. We even sealed the innards of our 30 year old air distribution system, and that made a HUGE difference in air flow; they helped balance the heat and cooling throughout all 3 stories of the home, we got right with the building inspectors, and this was a great team to work with. I will continue to go to Plumbline for not just my HVAC needs, but they are now my go-to folks for electrical and hot water heating when those times come. My feeling is this is the team that plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical experts hope to work for. Professional. Fast. Courteous. Thorough.Brian M. Littleton, CO
100% satisfaction guaranteed (yes, really!)
We strive to get the job done right the first time. But if you have any issues, just call. You'll have your own client advocate to help you resolve any issues until you're 100% satisfied.