Air Conditioner Installation Services in the Denver Metro Area
Need a New Air Conditioner?
We Have a Specialist for That.
Whether your home needs a replacement AC unit or you're planning on adding central air conditioning in your home, Plumbline is Denver's trusted HVAC company with the expertise and experience to get the job done right the first time.
How it works
Schedule an appointment with ease
Call us at (303) 436-2525 or contact us online, and a Client Care Representative will schedule your free in-home assessment at a day and time that's convenient for you.
Receive a courtesy call
You'll receive a call when your HVAC Design Consultant is 20-30 minutes away, so you won't have to wait around all day. You'll also get an email showing you a picture and bio of the specialist coming to your home.
Get free estimates
Your specialist will ask questions about your family's cooling needs and perform the necessary calculations to determine your air conditioner's size. They will then present you different air conditioner options alongside a price estimate for each.
Relax as we install your air conditioner
We can usually install your air conditioner the same day.
Share your feedback
After the job, you'll get a call from a Client Care Representative who will make sure you're 100% satisfied with your service from start to finish. Your feedback matters to us.
Price: How much does it cost to install a central air conditioner?
The only way we can give you an accurate price is through an in-home estimate. However, we can say that the price varies based on these factors:
- Air conditioner size—Air conditioner size is measured in tons. The larger your system, the more expensive it will be. To find the right AC size for your home, your HVAC Design Consultant will perform a detailed calculation that includes analyzing your home's energy efficiency, ductwork sizing, and square footage.
- Air conditioner efficiency level—An air conditioner's efficiency is measured by SEER. The higher the SEER, the less it costs to run. But it also means the upfront cost is higher.
- Length of manufacturer warranty—A longer warranty costs more but gives you more peace of mind. If there’s a problem with the product, you won’t have to pay out of pocket for the parts to fix it.
- Pulling permits—We are required to pull permits, which is an additional fee that varies depending on the municipality you live in.
- Accessibility—If your system is located in a crawl space, attic or tight closet, this will increase labor costs because it's more difficult to install.
The process was painless
Ryan R. from Littleton, CO
See more testimonials
I was in the market for a new A/C system to replace the original system in our house which was nearing the end of its useful life. I found out about Plumbline through a representative at a local hardware store. I called to set an appointment on a Friday and they arrived promptly. The representative took considerable time and provided detailed answers to my questions. I was very impressed with their warranties and the products they offered. The process was painless and we agreed on terms to have the new system installed and old one removed on Monday. The installers arrived first thing Monday morning as scheduled and the entire process went very smooth. By 5 pm, I had a new system, ventilation improvements on the 2nd floor and had the ducts sealed with their Air Seal process. What a difference and what great service! I highly recommend Plumbline."Ryan R. from Littleton, CO
100% satisfaction guaranteed (yes, really!)
We strive to get the job done right the first time. But if you have any issues, just call. You'll have your own client advocate to help you resolve any issues until you're 100% satisfied.