Call us at (970) 444-5092 or contact us online, and a Client Care Representative will schedule your free in-home assessment at a day and time that's convenient for you.
You'll receive a call when your HVAC Design Consultant is 20 to 30 minutes away, so you won't have to wait around all day. You'll also get an email showing you a picture and bio of the specialist coming to your home.
Your specialist will ask questions about your family's cooling needs and calculate which size of air conditioner will work best for your home. They will then present you different air conditioner options with a price estimate for each.
We can usually install your air conditioner the same day.
After your air conditioning installation has been completed, you'll get a call from a Client Care Representative who will make sure you're 100% satisfied with your service from start to finish. Your feedback matters to us.
The only way we can give you an accurate price is through an in-home estimate. However, we can say that the price varies based on these factors:
• Air conditioner size: Air conditioner size is measured in tons. The larger your system, the more expensive it will be. To find the right AC size for your home, your HVAC Design Consultant will perform a detailed calculation that includes analyzing your home's energy efficiency, ductwork sizing, and square footage.
• Air conditioner efficiency level: An air conditioner's efficiency is measured by SEER. The higher the SEER, the less it costs to run. But it also means the upfront cost is higher.
• Length of manufacturer warranty: A longer warranty costs more but gives you more peace of mind: If there’s a problem with the product, you won’t have to pay out of pocket for the parts to fix it.
• Pulling permits: We are required to pull permits, which is an additional fee that varies depending on the municipality you live in.
• Accessibility: If your AC system is located in a crawl space, attic, or tight closet, this will increase labor costs, because it's more difficult to install the air conditioner.
• Financing available*: Tight budget? Fear not. We have flexible financing options.
*With approved credit.
Very organized and professional. They installed a new furnace, air conditioner and water heater all in one day! Hard workers!