Indoor Air Quality Installation in Denver, CO
Get Clean, Comfortable Air Installed in Your Home
Our HVAC Design Specialist can install these indoor air quality products:
- Media air filters: Cleans your air by capturing both microscopic particles (dust and smoke) and larger contaminants (mold spores and pet dander).
- REME UV Lights: Kills 99% of germs and viruses. Reduces or eliminates: smoke, pet, cooking, paint, chemical and trash odors, musty or stale smells, mold spores and formaldehyde.
- Bypass humidifiers: Adds necessary moisture to the air that's passing through your ductwork. Requires furnace fan to be running to work.
- Fan-powered humidifiers: Works like a bypass humidifier but can run independent of your HVAC system since it has its own fan. Also, this humidifier will automatically monitor the dryness of your home and run water only when needed, saving you thousands of gallons of water a year.
- Steam electrode humidifiers: Provides precise, evenly distributed moisture throughout your entire home by adding steam to the air flowing in your ductwork.
How it works
Schedule an appointment with ease
Call us at (303) 436-2525 or contact us online, and a Client Care Representative will schedule your free in-home assessment at a day and time that's convenient for you.
Receive a courtesy call
You'll receive a call when your HVAC Design Specialist is 20-30 minutes away, so you won't have to wait around all day. You'll also get an email showing you a picture and bio of the specialist coming to your home.
Get options and upfront pricing
Your specialist will ask questions about your family's air quality needs. Then they will present you different air quality options and a price estimate for each.
Breathe a sigh of relief as we install
Your HVAC Design Specialist can usually install your indoor air quality product the same day.
Share your feedback
After the job, you'll get a call from a Client Care Representative who will make sure you're 100% satisfied with your service from start to finish. Your feedback matters to us.
We couldn't be happier
See more testimonials
We purchased a furnace, air-conditioner, humidifier and had our ducts all sealed with Plumbline and we couldn't be happier with your service and amazing team!"Jane
100% satisfaction guaranteed (yes, really!)
We strive to get the job done right the first time. But if you have any issues, just call. You'll have your own client advocate to help you resolve any issues until you're 100% satisfied.