Denver Metro Area Furnace Repair
Need a Furnace Repair?
We have a specialist for that.
In need of a fast but reliable furnace repair? When you choose us, you'll get a tech that specializes in furnaces. That means, no matter what's wrong with your furnace, we can fix it.
Our furnace repair services include:
- Convenient scheduling
- Honest, upfront pricing
- 1-year parts and labor warranty
How it works
Receive a courtesy call.
You'll receive a call when your Furnace Repair Specialist is 20–30 minutes away, so you won't have to wait around all day. You'll also get an email showing you a picture and bio of the specialist coming to your home.
Get options and upfront pricing.
Once your specialist arrives, he or she will diagnose what's wrong with your furnace and give you repair options and the prices for each, which you'll approve before any work begins.
Relax as we repair your furnace.
Sit back and relax as your trained Furnace Repair Specialist fixes the problem right the first time.
Share your feedback.
Your feedback matters to us. After the job, you'll get a call from a Client Care Representative who will make sure you're 100% satisfied with our service from start to finish.
Price: How much does it cost to repair a furnace?
The cost to repair a furnace in the Denver area ranges from $175 to $4,000.
Of course, the cost of your repair will depend on various factors, including:
- Warranties: Some of the more expensive furnace parts (like the heat exchanger) are covered under the manufacturer's warranty. Also, if your furnace was repaired or installed recently (within the last year or so), some of the labor costs could be covered by the HVAC contractor who installed your furnace or repaired it last.
- Condition of the furnace: If your furnace is old, in a hard-to-reach space or in very poor condition, it is going to be more expensive to repair.
- Replacement parts: The cost to replace furnace components vary by type. Parts such as motor belts are typically on the lower end of the price range while larger, more complicated parts like a heat exchanger are usually more expensive.
To learn more about all of the cost factors of a furnace repair, check out our blog, "How Much Does a Furnace Repair Cost in Denver?".
Our furnace repair prices include:
- Upfront pricing—Once your HVAC Service Specialist finds the issue, you'll be guaranteed a price upfront before any work begins—so there are no surprises.
- Minimum service fee*—For only $49 we'll send a professional in a fully stocked truck to your home. We'll waive that fee if you decide to get the repair.
*$49 service fee applies to customers within our service area. Service fee may increase depending on your location. Contact us for more information.
They went out of their way to help us and made sure that we had heat in one day.
Terra J.—Denver area resident
See more testimonialsStar Review-
Our furnace unexpectedly went out and Plumbline was such a blessing. They went out of their way to help us and made sure that we had heat in one day. If you are looking for a company that will go the extra mile, Plumbline is the one for you. They help us in unimaginable ways and I can't thank them enough. A special thank you to Rand, Vinzent and Christian. You are all amazing.Terra J.—Denver area resident
100% satisfaction guaranteed (yes, really!)
We strive to get the job done right the first time. But if you have any issues, just call. You'll have your own client advocate to help you resolve any issues until you're 100% satisfied.
Providing tankless water heater repair to the Denver Metro area, including:
Arvada - Englewood - Golden - Greenwood Village - Highlands Ranch - Lakewood - Littleton - Lone Tree - Parker - Westminster This list isn't exhaustive. So if you don't see your area listed, contact us to see if we serve your area.